Gyeongju Solgeo Art Museum
- Gyeongju Solgeo Museum is a place where visitors can admire the works of the great Korean painter Park Dae-seong (Sosan)as well as other Gyeongju artists, who contributed significantly to Korean art and contemporary art history.
- Park Dae-seong’s (Sosan) paintings gained a reputation after he debuted in the 1960s and won eight national exhibition awards in the 1970s. He won the grand prize at the 1979 Central Art Festival and has cemented a legacy over the last half century for painting natural landscapes.
- Since his move to Gyeongju in the 2000s, he has been working on art pieces related to the nature, cultural heritage, and the Buddhist spirit of Gyeongju, and has donated 840 pieces from his works and collections to the Solgeo Art Museum.
- Period: Throughout the year
- Venue: Gyeongju Solgeo Art Museum
- If you need an exhibition guide, please make a reservation in advance.